Commercial Maintenance Service
For business an owner, ensuring their air conditioner is always working is even more important than for homeowners. After all, a store or office without cooling can mean thousands or tens of thousands lost in revenue per day. For our commercial customers, therefore, a service contract which ensures proactive maintenance and rapid response is practically mandatory.
This inspection benefits our customers in many different ways
- It detects and corrects potential failures, often before they occur and before they are able to develop into major problems.
- It detects hazardous or damaging situations like faulty and crumbling wiring as well as water leakages which might cause structural damage or condensation in your home, office, or villa.
- It often extends the average lifespan of an air conditioning unit beyond the standard 6-7 years.
- It increases the efficiency of the unit, saving our customers energy and money.
- It maintains the unit in optimum working condition, since low condenser refrigerant and dirty filters can reduce the cooling power of an air conditioning unit up to 40%.